Aren’t weekends the best? Sometimes they feel like they fly by though. What do you usually do on the weekends? Are they spent catching up on household chores or yard work? Maybe you spend it with family and friends? Whatever it is, let’s give a toast to weekends!
I came up with this recipe one mid-Saturday morning after having an unusually early craving for something a little more filling than a snack. It’s super easy to make and tastes amazing!
*This page contains affiliate links meaning I earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust.
- 1 Toufayan Naan bread
- 1 cup Publix frozen spinach
- 1-2 small chicken cutlets chopped
- Pesto- I used Pesto Alla Genovese
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small- medium tomato chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- On low-medium heat on the stove top, heat the olive oil with spinach and chopped chicken with the garlic powder and red pepper flakes
- Spread the pesto all over the Naan bread
- Take the spinach and chicken mixture and place on top of the pesto and Naan bread
- Take the chopped tomato and place all over the chicken and pesto
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes
- Allow to cool and enjoy!