Good morning and happy Sunday everyone! Today, I am sharing with you one of my favorite breakfast meals I enjoy making. Breakfast is without a doubt my absolute favorite meal of the day! I actually look forward to waking up early so I can make something delicious for me. It has eve turned into a bit of a ritual for me now. Breakfast is a time when I get to be alone before the kids get up and I can have some me time. I’ll make a cup of coffee and sit down and enjoy a delicious meal while catching up on emails or looking on Pinterest.
I always love making fried or scrambled egg containing dishes for breakfast. One morning I decided to switch up my usual breakfast wrap and make this flatbread inspired breakfast dish.
It’s fairly simple to make and you can add more or take some things away if you’d like. Do you have a favorite breakfast meal you love to make? If so, what is yours? I am always on the hunt for something new and fun to try when it comes to breakfast.
Let me know and I hope you enjoy!
- Flatbread of your choice
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. of Texas Pete
- 3 slices of prosciutto
- 2 grape tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- Feta cheese
- Pepper, garlic powder for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place flatbread on greased baking sheet and drizzle the flatbread with olive oil
- Bake the flatbread for approximately 10-15 minutes and then set aside
- In a mixing bowl, mix eggs, Texas Pete, pepper, and garlic powder
- On the stove top, pour the egg mixture into a frying pan and make a fried egg.
- Layer the prosciutto, fried egg, grape tomatoes, avocado, and feta cheese to the flatbread
- Then, enjoy!