Good morning everyone! I am starting to get the Fall Decor boxes down from the attic and go through to begin decorating our home. It’s not too soon to do this, is it? Needless to say, I am getting very excited for Fall. Fall is perhaps my favorite season of the year and then the rest of the year with all of the Holidays is as well.
I love all the baking and cooking that goes on along with all the time spent with friends and family. I think its such a special time and always try to have a good time no matter what.
I have now baked my first fall themed dessert. And it is turning in to a favorite of mine. I love incorporating a pudding mix into some of my baked goods. I think it keeps the dessert especially cookies nice and chewy.
Are you a pumpkin spice fan? I know I am. I love pumpkin spice and I love vanilla pudding. This recipe is a happy mix between the two and I think they turned out great!
Also, if you are like my youngest daughter and have a nut allergy, you can most definitely replace the chopped pecans with chocolate morsels if you’d like. Or leave them out entirely they will taste good no matter which way you go!
With Fall around the corner, stay tuned for many more recipes and home decorating ideas coming your way! I hope you enjoy these cookies!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla flavored pudding packet
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix thoroughly the egg, almond butter, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract
- Add the coconut sugar and pudding packet and mix together well
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice mixing thoroughly
- Add in the chopped pecans.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 12 minutes
- Let them cool down and enjoy!