*This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link on this site.
Lately, I have been thinking up ideas for my oldest daughter’s 3rd birthday that is coming up at the end of October. I am having such a tough time thinking of ideas on what we should do to celebrate her. She hasn’t started pre-school yet and thus she does not really have any friends around her age. Though I can already tell she is going to be such a social butterfly!
For the longest time and she has been in love with Peppe Pig. I’ve watched the show a few times and it is a cute little show to watch. It’s one of my more favorite ones to sit down and watch with my girls Though recently she has been very fond of Minnie and Mickey Mouse, who she refers to as, “the Mouse”. Because of her love for “the Mouse”, my husband and I have been contemplating taking her to Disney World instead of having a party altogether. What are your thoughts??
Other than thinking of birthday ideas, I have of course been doing a little Fall themed baking. Thats why today, I wanted to share with you a healthier alternative to a favorite Fall treat, Pumpkin Spiced Scones! Because you can never have too much pumpkin spice in your life, I drizzled a cinnamon pumpkin spice glaze over the scones.
Click here for the link to this coffee mug that can be found on Amazon.
I am such a lover for scones the scone that are at Starbucks. Whenever my family travel early in the morning and I don’t have time for breakfast, I will get a hazelnut coffee with almond milk and one of their scones if they have it there.
I always thought that baking scones would be such a tough recipe and process to do. It really is not though. I have made this recipe a handful of times now and always during this time of the year.
These are my favorite pumpkin spice scones topped with a cinnamon pumpkin spice glaze! These have turned into a favorite for my family. They are so delicious that they only seem to last a couple days!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, mix well, the egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract
- Add the pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix well
- Add the baking powder and almond flour and make sure everything is fully mixed
- “Drop” the dough on your greased baking sheet and press into a circle
- Cut the dough into 8 even triangles
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 25 minutes
- For the glaze, combine the almond milk, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice
- Let the scones cool down before drizzling the glaze on them
- I hope you enjoy these!