*This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link on this site.
The weekends go by too fast, don’t they? It was so hot and humid this past weekend in Florida. I keep telling my husband that I think I am ready to move up north!
I have a good friend of mine that recently moved to New Jersey last year and she says the weather is still hot there too…. So, I am not too sure on what I am going to do with regards to escaping this heat.
Well, it’s been quite some time since we have seen each other though we still frequently keep in touch. While she lived down here, I would always bake her sweet treats. I decided this past weekend to bake her one of he favorite types of cookies, Cranberry White Chocolate, and have them shipped to her. I’m on my way this morning to send them to her. Fingers are crossed that they make it to her well!
You did read the title of this post correctly. I added Godiva’s White Chocolate Pudding into the batter. It is a favorite thing for me to do and I love how it keeps the cookies more moist. Other than the white chocolate morsels, these are on the healthier side as far as baking goes. If you try this recipe out, I hope you enjoy them and let me know your thoughts? I did keep a handful for my family and I, and we have almost finished them all!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 cups Bob’s Redmill almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 package of Godiva white chocolate vanilla bean pudding
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- 1/2 cup Ghiradelli white chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease baking pan with Pam Cooking Spray
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Add Bob’s Redmill Almond flour, Godiva’s pudding package, and baking soda mixing well
- Mix in the Craisins and white chocolate morsels
- Spoon out approximately 14 cookies on a baking sheet
- Bake for approximately 12-14 minutes
- Let the cookies cool down and enjoy!