*This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link on this site.
Good Morning and Happy Friday my favorite food lovers!
Isn’t it such a nice feeling when you make it to Friday? I hope you all had a wonderful week this past week. This week has been a bit stressful between working and taking care of my girls. My youngest, Madeline, is having a bit of a teething spell this past week and has turned into a more irritable little girl.
We’ve also have gotten behind on our yard maintenance and need to do quite a bit of yard work this weekend. I’m not the biggest fan mainly because of the heat though I do enjoy being outside. We also want to in the future, change the landscaping up a bit and then also do a do-it-yourself raised garden. We will probably wait until after the winter to start that though.
With all the stress I have been feeling this week, I tend to crave sweets a lot more. Thats why when I saw sprinkles in the pantry I decided to bake sprinkle cookies! They are made with Bob’s Redmill Almond Flour so they are a healthier gluten free option.
This recipe is also a super quick and easy recipe that you can do in no time and start enjoying your cookies today. If you do, I hope you enjoy them and let me know in the comments below.
- 1 cup Bob’s Redmill Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Flour
- 1 cup of Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, add Bob’s Redmill almond flour, baking soda, coconut flour, and coconut sugar mixing ingredients together
- Add maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and egg into the mixture combining everything
- Mix in the sprinkles
- On a greased cookie baking sheet, scoop cookie dough
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 9 minutes
- Let cookies cool and then enjoy with your favorite glass of almond milk (or other milk)!
Have a great weekend and I look forward to sharing my next post with you!