This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Happy Friday my favorite food lovers!
The weekend is finally here and I must admit I am so happy. It’s just started to feel a tad bit less humid here. I am so looking forward to it getting cooler out.
Have you been smelling any of the Fall scents lately? I bought these Glade plugins for our home that smell exactly how I envision Fall smelling. Since plugging them in, our entire house smells like a Fall festival of cinnamon and apple spices! It is so nice and refreshing.
I think from smelling those all day, it has got me in the mood for to bake something cinnamon in flavor. I do love using cinnamon in my recipes as it is such a great tasting spice that has so many health benefits such as lowering ones blood pressure.
So, I decided to make a healthy gluten free cinnamon spice pie cupcake. I hope you enjoy the recipe and I look forward to sharing my next post with you!
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup Bob’s Redmill Almond Flour
- 1- 3.4 ounce Vanilla Pudding Package
- 1 tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, Maple Syrup, Vanilla Extract, and almond milk
- Add the coconut sugar, vanilla pudding, and cinnamon
- Add and mix well the Bob’s Redmill Almond Flour, Tapioca Flour, and baking soda
- Evenly distribute the batter into a 12 large muffin pan
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 22 minutes
- Let the muffins cool completely and then enjoy!