This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning and Happy Monday!
The weather this past weekend was amazing! Saturday was a beautiful, cooler Fall day. My family and I spent the day outdoors walking around historic Saint Augustine. We visited the San Sebastian Winery and walked up and down St. George Street. I highly recommend you visit historic St. Augustine if ever given the chance. There’s so much to see there.
We were out most of the day and didn’t get home until later and I was trying to think of something simple, quick and of delicious for us to eat for dinner. I have been wanting to incorporate zucchini noodles in more of meals and decided to make a zucchini casserole with chicken for dinner. I am really happy with how this meal turned out and my husband loved it!
- 1 lb chicken cutlets
- 14 ounces zucchini spirals
- 1- 10.5 ounce Campbell’s Cream of Chicken and Mushroom can
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander
- 3.5 ounce fried onion toppings
- Coconut oil butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Grease a casserole dish and place the chicken cutlets in it
- Season the chicken cutlets with pepper, paprika, garlic powder and coriander, I used approximately 1/4-1/2 tsp of each
- Take butter and place roughly a 1/2 tsp on each cutlet then set aside
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the pepper, garlic powder and Campbell’s and zucchini spirals
- Pour mixture into casserole dish
- Top the zucchini mixture with the fried onion toppings
- Bake both dishes in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Have a great week and I will see you on Friday for my next post!