This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everybody and thank you for reading today’s post!
I hope you all are doing great today especially since we have made it to Friday. I had this past week off from work and I just know after the weekend, I am going to have such a hard time getting back into the groove of things.
So, I am going to enjoy as much of the weekend as I can. My oldest daughter turned 3 today!! Where has the time gone? It feels like just yesterday she was born and I was figuring out this whole mom thing. While it definitely has been tough at times, I wouldn’t trade it for anything. We are going to have a small get together tomorrow to celebrate her birthday.
Can you believe that Halloween is already just a few days away? Before we know it, it’s going to be Christmas. I am already starting to plan and think about gifts to get. The older I get, the faster time goes by and it certainly is not slowing down.
I recently made some very delicious Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Cookies. They did not last too long in this house as we all ate them in within two days! That’s a good sign though because they are delicious and very easy to make.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 3.4 oz Cheesecake Flavor Pudding packet
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a cookie sheet
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond butter, and vanilla extract
- Add in the coconut sugar, cinnamon , almond flour, cheesecake pudding packet, and baking soda mixing everything together
- On your greased cookie sheet, spoon out cookie dough. I made 10 large cookies
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 10 minutes
- Let cool and then enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these and I look forward to sharing my next post with you on Monday. Have a great weekend!