This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Happy Friday Everyone!
This week has flown by for me, and while I certainly am not complaining, I am looking forward to relaxing and catching up on things this weekend. It seems the last two months of the year always fly by.
Earlier this week, my youngest daughter, who is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts, got a hold of a dog treat that contained peanut butter. Now, Madeline is a great eater and she of course decided to eat the dog treat. Thankfully, I had her Auvi-q around and went to see what she was up to when she ran off and sat by herself away from the everyone. Within 30 minutes of the incident, she was able to enjoy and have fun in the pool!
Last night, I went into Target to restock on diapers and baby wipes, and they are just about all ready for Christmas! Have you started decorating for Christmas? Or when do you begin decorating? My husband and I have started to decorate earlier and I must admit, while we were at Target, I did pick up a handful of items. I can’t wait to share with you all the new things I have found and they were even at affordable prices!
I made a delicious coffee cake this past week as well. It’s a gluten-free coffee cake that was so good, it only lasted a few days! My husband and I just could not stop eating this one!
If you give it a try, let me know and I hope you enjoy. I look forward to sharing my next post with you on Monday and hope you all have a great weekend!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups Bob’s Redmill Almond flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel morsels *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 8×8 baking dish
- In a mixing bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla extract, and greek yogurt
- Add in the granulated sugar, almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon
- * If you desire add in your favorite morsel, I had caramel morsels so that is what I used. You could also omit this step and it still would taste great.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish and set aside
- In another mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the topping
- “Drop” the topping mixture on the coffee cake batter evenly covering
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 40 minutes
- Let cool completely and then enjoy