This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone!
Did you have a great weekend? This past weekend was quite a relaxing one spent at home with my family. We did get out of the house and did a bit of Christmas decor shopping. I am looking forward to setting everything up this week. Though, I must admit, we did get our Christmas tree set up last week!
I was very surprised to find this one at Home Depot and it was not badly priced. I’ve also already started to listen to Christmas music here and there while driving around in the car.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already next week? I always am wanting to switch up the sides for the thanksgiving meal but I can never seem to stray away from the ones that we do. My favorite side to eat for the holiday is green bean casserole. I just love the way my mom makes it and then of course all the delicious desserts such as pumpkin pie!
So, on Saturday, I made a fall themed version of a classic campfire dessert- Pumpkin Spice S’more bars. They turned out so delicious and I had to keep an eye on my husband to make sure he did not eat it all!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour or Almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2/3 cup chocolate chip morsels
- 2/3 cup mini marshmallows plus additional for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 8×8 inch glass dish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond butter, pumpkin, and vanilla extract well
- Mix in the brown sugar, flour, baking powder, and pumpkin spice
- Add the chocolate chip morsels and marshmallows
- Pour mixture into glass baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30 minutes then top with additional marshmallows and bake for an additional ~10 minutes
- Let cool completely and then enjoy!
Let me know your thoughts and I hope you all have a great week and I will see you Friday!