This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone and Happy Monday!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It was very nice and relaxing for my family. My husband and I got a bit of Christmas shopping done during Black Friday. There’s still much more that we need to do. I am hoping to get everything done earlier this year. I also, may have done a little bit of shopping for myself. Do you wait until the last few days before Christmas to get your shopping done or do you get it all done early? I wish I could get it done early, but it seems no matter what I always have a handful of things to get last minute.
We made our gingerbread house with the girls this weekend too. It turned out to be a lot of fun and they enjoyed it so much! We definitely need a little more practice but I think we did alright.
I made red velvet brownies after all of our shopping on Black Friday. They turned out delicious. It’s been some time since I had a brownie but I love the way these turned out. I did top with a vanilla flavored frosting and green sprinkles to make it more Christmas festive. If you give these a try, I hope you enjoy!
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp. red food coloring
- Frosting *optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, melted coconut oil, and vanilla extract
- Add the coconut sugar and cocoa powder combining everything well
- Mix in the baking powder, almond flour and red food coloring
- Pour mixture into a greased 9×5 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 28-30 minutes
- Let cool completely and then you can top with your favorite frosting, I used cream cheese or just enjoy them without
I hope you enjoy these and have a great week this week! I look forward to sharing my next post with you on Friday!