This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone!
How are you all doing today? I hope you all had a great week and that you have an even better weekend! We have roughly 2 1/2 weeks until Christmas and I keep getting more and more behind. There is just so much going on recently and now I am super behind on getting the laundry done.
This weekend, we are hoping to get out and look at some of the Christmas lights around town. Today, I wanted to share with you a delicious family dinner idea you could make. I am so happy with how it turned out. It’s a super easy and delicious recipe for chicken and dumplings.
- ~ 1 lb. chicken cutlets chopped
- 15 oz Frozen peas and carrots bag
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2- 10.5 oz cans cream of chicken
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1- 16.3 oz can biscuits cut into 1/4’s and 1/6’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan, cook the chicken lightly seasoned with garlic powder and pepper and then set aside in a 9 x 13 baking pan
- In a medium-large saucepan, sauté the vegetables
- Add the chicken broth, cream of chicken, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper and cook until well mixed over medium-low heat
- Pour mixture in your baking pan mixing everything together
- Evenly distribute your cut up biscuit
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 20-25 minutes
- Let cool and then enjoy!