This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone! How are you doing this Monday morning?
I hope you all had a great weekend. The weather has been something lately! Thankfully, just rain where my family is in Florida. Although it did ruin our plans of going to Night of Lights this weekend. Fingers crossed for good weather this upcoming weekend. I want to show you photos as it is so beautiful.
We have huge tree in our front yard that the leaves that finally fell over the least week and our yard was covered with leaves. So, we spent some time raking and fixing our yard up. Other than that, we did not do too much this past weekend. I decided to make a Holiday dessert Chex Mix to munch on while we hung around the house.
- 1 1/2 cups mini pretzels
- 4 oz white chocolate
- 12.1 oz Vanilla Chex Mix
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 12 tbsp. butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 oz chopped pecans
- 1/3 c powder sugar
- First make the white chocolate pretzels by melting the white chocolate ( in 30 second intervals) in the microwave and then coating the pretzels; set aside
- In a medium saucepan over the stove, melt the butter and add in the vanilla extract, brown sugar, and chopped pecans mixing well
- In a pan, pour the Chex mix and the saucepan mixture and mix everything together
- Sprinkle and stir in the powder sugar with the Chex mix
- Add your white chocolate covered pretzels and then enjoy!