This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone! How are you doing? In case you weren’t aware we have 11 days until Christmas!! It’s so adorable, my oldest daughter is starting to recognize more of Christmas and that it is a holiday. She’s also constantly reminding me about the presents under the Christmas tree! I am excited to say that I just have a handful more Christmas gifts to get and then I will be all done with Christmas shopping.
This weekend, I am hoping the weather stays nice so my family and I can go experience Night of Lights in St. Augustine. If we do, I will be sure to share photos with you.
For today’s post, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite breakfast ideas to make especially for the holidays. I love casseroles and quiches for breakfast because I can make them in advance and it frees up my time in the morning. On Christmas morning, I don’t want to miss any of the excitement of when my children are opening up gifts.
If you have a favorite breakfast to make for the holidays, let me know. I hope you enjoy this recipe if you give it a try!
- ~ 15 ounces of Hash browns
- Garlic powder, salt, pepper for seasoning
- 9 eggs
- 4 oz sausage crumbles
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 2 pre-made frozen pie shells
- Favorite cheese for topping
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Season the hash browns with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Over medium heat, cook the hash browns in a skillet and then set aside
- In mixing bowl, combine the eggs, sausage crumbles, and spinach
- Mix the hash browns into the egg mixture
- Evenly pour mixture into the two pie shells
- Top with your favorite cheese; I used feta for one of the quiches and then Swiss for the other
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 25 minutes