This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that your week is off to a great start no matter what. I had a fairly relaxing weekend spent at home getting caught up on cleaning.
Do you do anything special on Christmas Eve? I usually love to do a lot of baking, listening to Christmas music, and ending the day with a Christmas movie. For dinner tonight though, I will be making a chicken curry for my husband and I to enjoy. It’s a super easy and fun dinner I enjoy making. Click here for a link to a similar recipe I have shared in the past.
For today’s post, I wanted to share a holiday themed dessert, Egg nog muffins. I love egg nog and right now my favorite is the almond milk egg nog by Califa Farms. That is what I used in my recipe to make these muffins. On half of the batch, I added cream cheese icing and sprinkles and the other half I left alone.
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup egg nog
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cup Gluten free flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Vanilla flavored icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, eggs, egg, nog, and vanilla extract
- Mix in the granulated sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, gluten free flour, and baking powder
- Evenly pour mixture into a 12 count muffin pan
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 18-20 minutes
- Let cool and top with icing and/or sprinkles and enjoy!
I hope you all enjoy this recipe and have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!