This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and great week.
Santa definitely treated my girls well on Christmas. They are needing a tad bit of guidance when it comes to sharing though right now. In due time we will be there.
Do you have any New Years Eve plans? I’ve always wanted to go up to New York and celebrate the New Year there. Also, have you started to make any New Years resolutions? I have and the number one item on my list, is to get back on track with a healthier lifestyle. This holiday season, I have been doing a lot of snacking throughout the days.
Since it is still 2018 and I have not started my New Year’s resolutions yet, I thought I would share a delicious puff pastry dessert idea with you. I am a big fan of puff pastries especially during the holidays.
- 1 thawed puff pastry sheet
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- handful of marshmallows
- brown sugar and granulated sugar for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, vanilla extract, and egg
- Add in the granulated sugar, cocoa powder and powdered sugar
- Pour mixture on the thawed puff pastry sheet and spread across
- Top with desired amount of marshmallows
- Fold over sliced slivers of the puff pastry sheet and top with water and brown sugar and granulated sugar
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 12 minutes