This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone!
How are you doing this morning? I hope you all had a great weekend. It has been very busy in our house with cleaning and starting on a little pre-spring cleaning. It feels like the cleaning is never ending when you have a home!
The weather was so nice this past weekend and my family and I spent a lot of time enjoying it too. Last night, my husband even did some grilling and made a delicious New York Strip steak on our grill with steamed vegetables. It was so good! There is leftovers and I am thinking I am going to have steak and eggs for breakfast!
Today, I wanted to share a quick and easy dessert I made this past weekend. It is a gluten free cookie bar recipe. I did not have any chocolate chip morsels on hand but I had plenty of sprinkles, so that is what I used. It turned out great and was a delicious twist on this dessert.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/3 cup Gluten free flour
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-3.9 oz Godiva white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Desired amount of sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil eggs, vanilla extract, and brown sugar
- Add in the gluten free flour, pudding mix, and baking soda
- Mix in your desired amount of sprinkles, or other mix in such as chocolate chip morsels.
- Pour mixture into an 8×8 inch glass pan
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 22 minutes