This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone!
How are you all doing? This week has been such an exciting week in our life. My husband was awarded the Mr. George Gold Coin and I am so happy and proud of him. The Mr. George Gold Coin, is a recognition system that Publix Supermarkets has for an associate that has gone above and beyond their typical duties. He is such a hard worker and loves his job, so I am so excited for him to have received this.
This week, I have been craving chocolate chip cookies. Do you prefer a more crispier cookie or a soft one? I am a big fan of a soft cookie. Today’s recipe, is a super easy gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe. And don’t worry the are soft! You are sure to enjoy them.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the egg, coconut oil, vanilla extract
- Mix in the brown sugar and coconut sugar
- Add in the gluten free flour, baking powder and chocolate chip morsels
- Place cookies evenly spaced on a greased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 12-14 minutes
- Let cool completely and then enjoy!