This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning and Happy Friday to you all!
I hope you all had a great week and are doing good this Friday. I have been so busy lately with taking care of home projects and my girls doctors appointments. I thought things were supposed to slow down after the holidays! I am already thinking that this year is going to go by so quickly.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. What are some of your favorite things to do? Especially if you have found kids? I am trying to think of something fun and different fr us. In the past, we have grilled a steak and then had a handful of sides such as asparagus. I am thinking this year, that I would like to do seafood for dinner. I’ve been loving scallops recently.
During a Target run, I found some really neat Valentine’s Day themed home decor. I always think about buying for this holiday, but never do. I love walking the candy aisle and that is where I found the cake pan I used for today’s post.
Today, I am sharing with you this super easy cookie cake recipe that you can make to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The link for this heart shaped cookie pan can be found by clicking this Target link. I followed the recipe on the back of the attached sheet, though I did make a few slight adjustments to make my perfect cookie cake.
I hope you enjoy!
- 1 1/2 sticks of melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free flour
- 1- 3.9 oz white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, egg, vanilla extract, and sugars
- Add the flour, pudding mix, and baking soda
- Mix in the milk chocolate chips and then pour and press the mixture into the greased heart shaped cookie pan
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes
- Let cool and then enjoy!