This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone and Happy Friday!!
How have you all been? I am so excited the weekend is finally here. My husband and I are going to go out to dinner tomorrow for date night and to celebrate Valentine’s Day. We will still do stuff on Valentine’s Day but it is nice to not have to stress over getting things done that evening with our work schedules.
The weather in north Florida has been so nice these past couple of days! Yesterday, it was 78 degrees and felt so nice. I am certainly looking forward to beach days and more outside adventures.
Today, I am sharing with you what I think is the best brownie recipe ever! It is a combination of a fudgy and cake-like brownie. I had a tough time not eating them all in one day!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. vanilla almond milk
- 2/3 cup Nestle cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8×8 inch glass pan
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, brown sugar, and granulated sugar well
- Add in the cocoa powder, flour, and baking powder mixing everything together well
- Pour the mixture into your glass and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 40 minutes
- Let cool and then enjoy!