This page contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission if you use those links. I only recommend brands I use and trust. Thank you for supporting me if you use a link.
Good morning everyone and happy Friday!
How have you all been? The weather where I am has been getting warmer and nicer. We have still had rain just about every day at some point but the hints of warmth and sunshine have been so nice! There’s been lots of fun outdoors and we’ve even enjoyed some time in the pool.
Lately, my husband and I have had so many appointments and meetings going on and we have not been home a lot. I have also not been much in the mood of cooking and baking recently. It could be from taking care of the kids and house since my husband has been working overnights. But this past week I did bake something I think turned out delightful.
My girls absolutely love Oreos so much. We usually buy the Publix brand and they taste just as great! I decided to make cookie bars using their favorite dessert. They turned out great and my girls loved them!
- 1 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1- 4.2 ounce Oreo cookies and cream pudding packet
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 4 oreo cookies (you can do more more if you like)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and sugars
- Add in the flour. baking powder and pudding packet
- Fold in the white chocolate morsels and then pour mixture into an 8×8 glass pan
- Top with chopped up Oreo cookie pieces
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 30 minutes
- Let cool and then enjoy!